Raphaël is particularly involved in Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity and Financing.
He advises French and international clients for their growth and development transactions in France and abroad.
He is also involved in Commercial Law, as counsel and litigation attorney.
Prior to founding Astura, Raphaël worked at the Paris and New York offices of Debevoise & Plimpton LLP for over 7 years.
Raphaël is a member of the American Bar Association (Section of International Law) and co-chair of the International Mergers and Acquisitions and Joint-Ventures committee.
- The Legal 500 edition 2020/2021 Mergers - Acquisitions
- “Constructive attitude, efficient, very quick turnaround of drafts when needed, and unpretentious.”
- “Great technical competence, responsiveness and accuracy of feedback and follow-up.”
- “Astura is unique in their responsiveness, agility and creativity. They are creative, commercial and effective negotiators and work very well alongside other counsel.”
- French Review Décideurs 2021
- Paris Bar, 2005
- New York Bar, 2004
- L.L.M. International legal studies, Washington College of Law (U.S)
- Master’s degree in international legal studies, University Paris X