Raphaël is particularly involved in Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity and Financing.
He advises French and international clients for their growth and development transactions in France and abroad.
He is also involved in Commercial Law, as counsel and litigation attorney.
Prior to founding Astura, Raphaël worked at the Paris and New York offices of Debevoise & Plimpton LLP for over 7 years.
Raphaël is a member of the American Bar Association (Section of International Law) and co-chair of the International Mergers and Acquisitions and Joint-Ventures committee.
- The Legal 500 edition 2022/2023 Mergers - Acquisitions
- « Very versatile M&A practice. Multisectoral. Team working with great efficiency (among themselves and for the needs of the client). Listening skills and strength of proposal – which save a lot of time (internally, with the client, with the counterparty lawyer and the counterparties). »
- « Good advice on the decision of points to be agreed on or not in negotiation. »
- « Raphaël Dalmas has shown exceptional leadership within the framework of this project. Very good ability to persuade, empathize and listen. His contributions are always impactful and constructive. He knows how to say no when needed with the necessary authority and courtesy. »
- French Review Décideurs 2022
- Paris Bar, 2005
- New York Bar, 2004
- L.L.M. International legal studies, Washington College of Law (U.S)
- Master’s degree in international legal studies, University Paris X