Matthieu is particularly involved in Intellectual Property, Information Technology, Personal Data and Commercial Law.
He advises French and international clients on all related matters, as counsel and litigation attorney.
Prior to founding Astura, Matthieu worked successively for the following law firms : Herbert Smith LLP in Paris, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP in Paris and Hong Kong, and Baker & Mckenzie in Paris.
Matthieu teaches at the University of Montpellier in the specialized intellectual property Master’s program.
- The Legal 500 edition 2020/2021 Information technology
- The Legal 500 edition 2020/2021 Data protection and data privacy
- Revue Décideurs 2021
- Paris Bar, 2006
- Master’s degree in international legal studies, Paris X
- L.L.M. European legal studies, Glasgow University (U.K)
- Master’s degree in digital and new technologies law, University Paris I Sorbonne and Paris-Sud 11