Accompanying Businesses in their Development
- Advising companies and investors in the structuring of French and cross border mergers and acquisitions: taking of interests, joint ventures, acquisitions or disposals of companies or assets.
- Advising creators and investors in the structuring of their information technology projects and their intellectual property rights.
- Advising companies and managers in relation to their transactions on listed securities and their corporate governance matters.
- Advising managers in connection with the growth of their businesses and the setting up of management incentive schemes.
Financing and Capital Markets
- Advising borrowers and financial institutions in the negotiation and drafting of bilateral or syndicated credit facilities and in connection with banking and financial regulatory issues.
- Advising issuers and financial institutions in connection with initial public offerings, the issuance of equity and debt securities through public offerings or private placements, and in connection with stock exchange regulations.
- Advising client companies and service providers in the drafting, negotiation and renegotiation of their agreements and IT projects: license, maintenance, implementation, Saas, Cloud, outsourcing, etc.
- Advising website and e-commerce publishers and hosting providers in the legal structuring of their business and the management of their liability.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Advising holders and users of intellectual property rights (trademarks, patents, registered and unregistered designs, copyright) in the drafting and negotiation of their license, use and assignment agreements.
- Advising innovative businesses in the drafting and negotiation of their research and development agreements.
- Advising right holders in the structuring and protection of their intellectual property rights: prior rights search, registrations.
Data Privacy, Cryptology and Interception
- Advising businesses on compliance with data privacy laws, in the structuring of cross-border data flows and in dealing with CNIL controls and proceedings.
- Advising manufacturers and users of cryptology and interception devices.
- Advising companies on the structuring of their business.
- Advising companies with respect to the negotiation and the drafting of their commercial contracts.
Litigation and Arbitration
- Representing companies and directors in litigations and out of court negotiations involving information technologies, trademarks, designs, copyrights, unfair competition and commercial relations.
- Advising businesses on international arbitration proceedings, particularly with respect to post-acquisition arbitration.
- Advising businesses and managers with respect to proceedings brought before the French financial markets regulatory authority ("Autorité des Marchés Financiers").